PSVMWe offer a first implementation of the new P-SVM algorithm, a software for support vector classification, regression and feature extraction.
- Please read the PSVM Documentation to get information about this software.
- Detailed description of all included software components and sample files is in the PSVM Manual.
- Please notice the software license.
- PSVM SMO Technical Report - Description of the algorithm used within the software.
- Download, compile and tryout the software version 1.31(beta) (2008-05-25) implementation with samples in tar.gz format psvm.tar.gz or the same files in zip format psvm.zip.
New features are:
- Projection of data onto smallest rectangular containing the trainingdata is now optional (MATLAB: psvmpredict, psvmputnp; standalone: -normlimit)
- Balanced errors are now consistenly supported by psvm standalone version. (option -be)
Last update on 2008-05-25. Please report bugs and errors to Tilman Knebel. If you use this software in your application, please cite:
Sepp Hochreiter, Klaus Obermayer; Support Vector Machines for Dyadic Data, Neural Computation, 18, 1472-1510, 2006
- A free windows unzip software can be found here.
- To take advantage of all functions of the software, GNU-Plot is needed.
- One additional dataset ARCENE.zip is referenced in the sample section of the software. Click on ftp-server or a mirror and for Windows select a W32 version, and for Unix and Linux based system select a tar.gz file.
- The SVM implementation libsvm is also referenced in the software, but not required.
LICENSE, WARRANTY, AND LIABILITY
This programm is freely available under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.